2015/12/23

What I do now ...

Hello Guys,

Merry Christmas everyone.

I am the strongest I've ever been.
I am the leanest I've ever been.
I cut out most fluff stuff recently.
I really push it on compound lifts.

Well, this is my program for past few months. Give it a try, it will make you strong and jacked.


Day 1:
deadlift: 6 sets of 5 (week 1) to 6 sets of 3 (week 5)
floor press: 4 sets of 8 medium heavy plus sometimes a set of 15-20 reps close-grip to fry triceps
leg raises or incline sit-ups: 2 sets of 20


Day 2:
front squat: 4 sets of 6 heavy
standing press: 4 sets of 8 plus a hypertrophy set 15-20 reps
low cable rows or T-bar rows: 4 sets of 8 heavy as fuck


Day 3:
squat: 6 sets of 5 (week 1) to 6 sets of 3 (week 5)
bench press: 6 sets of 5 (week 1) to 6 sets of 3 (week 5)
Romanian DL: 4 sets of 6 heavy or 2 sets of 20 go for the burn


Note: I do arms 1-2x a week on off days, like 8 sets of 8 with medium weight.


Good luck ;-)








No comments:

Post a Comment